JENNY COOPER RESUME
Personal approach to real estate based on relationships, not transactions. Works diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Reputation as a trusted advisor with honest communication and active listening. Possesses solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in San Diego real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
REALTOR®, RE/MAX—Sacramento, CA 2017 – Present
- Presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Interviews clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepares documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
- Coordinates property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promoted sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compared a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinates appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generates lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Reviews plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answers clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Managed intake, customer service, and billing processes to support small business operations.
- Developed customer relationships to retain current business and marketing campaigns to generate new sales.
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®