DARREN HALL RESUMESUMMARY
In-depth knowledge and understanding of the people, communities, and markets in the Northern California region. Dynamic experience with all aspects of business, from marketing to budgeting and strategic planning. Unique vision that benefits both buyers and sellers. Strong negotiator providing added value to sellers and buyers. Attention to detail ensures that each and every transaction will run as smoothly as possible.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Sacramento real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
REALTOR®, RE/MAX—Sacramento, CA 2017 – Present
- Presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Interviews clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepares documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
- Coordinates property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promoted sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compared a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinates appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generates lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Reviews plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answers clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Managed budgets, human resources, financial reporting, payroll, and staff.
- Developed customer relationships to retain current business and marketing campaigns to generate new sales.
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®